Welcome to Bonfirecherry, where you will find unique hand printed home decor & gift ideas made using linocut
Bonfirecherry products are inspired by many themes such as animals to vintage items such as typewriters, so you will find at least one item that you will love!
Bonfirecherry can ship its products to various european & international countries with excellent customer service!
Orders made between Monday to Friday before 4pm BST will be dispatched SAME DAY to the UK, United States, Europe, Canda, South Africa, Australia & Japan!
The order times are the same for orders at the Bonfirecherry Etsy shop
Bonfirecherry.com accepts payments from PayPal, Shopify Payments, and Bank Deposit. If you prefer to pay via other payment methods such as bank transfer, message me directly here
Please be aware because of printing by hand, each item is slightly different so the position and colour of the design might vary a bit from the design seen in the image used at the shop. Along with printing by hand, sometimes there is the occasional marks which Bonfirecherry tries to keep to a minimum
Bonfirecherry is not responsible if any purchases are lost in the post
A deposit must be made before any order is ready to be produced (after we discussed what is needed)
What Does Bonfirecherry Do With Your Information?
If you contact Bonfirecherry via the contact form or email
- Your contact details only stay on my emails to contact you back if you got any questions
- Your information only goes further if it's custom work where your details will be used to create an invoice (via Microsoft Word) that you will receive and I will store a copy of on my laptop and the cloud (OneDrive).
- Bonfirecherry does not give your information out to third parties.
If you make an order via Bonfirecherry.com or the Bonfirecherry Etsy shop
- The site automatically generates an invoice with the information you have given.
- I then create a separate invoice on Microsoft Word copying information given from the invoice which is saved onto my laptop and the cloud (OneDrive). The reason for a separate invoice is as Bonfirecherry sales come from the site, Etsy and through private sales and to save confusion I like to give all invoices the same format.
- Your invoice is either sent as a paper copy with your order or sent via email
- The invoices are only produced to record sales or if you are a returning customer so it’s easier to generate a new invoice with your information.
- It’s only if you have accepted the option for marketing emails from Bonfirecherry that I will ever email you about upcoming Bonfirecherry projects (don’t so much nowadays due to broadcasting new events and projects via social media).
- Bonfirecherry doesn't give your information to third parties. As mentioned your information is only sorted at Bonfirecherry.com and my computer/cloud.
If you have got any questions don’t hesitate to ask.