Instead of the Cherry Post this week I thought I go into the ideas I’ve got for Bonfirecherry post November!
Why after November? I’ve been explaining a few times recently that Bonfirecherry is going to Japan for this years #BCholiday and a lot of my time and most importantly, money is going to the holiday to make it the best holiday ever.
With that, I haven’t been able to put a lot of my well earned money into Bonfirecherry, I’ve managed to put some eg the Better Understanding totes but not as much as I usually produce, so when I first announced my trip to Japan I promised that I will show off tons of new designs after Japan and I’m still planning on doing that.
With that, lets go over what I’ve got in my after Japan
- More experimental prints
- Two tone classic Bonfirecherry designs
- Christmas totes, drawstring bags and badges
- More classic Bonfirecherry badges available at the Bonfirecherry shop
- New badges
- More wrapping fabric/Furoshiki
- Japan inspired prints, badges, totes and Furoshiki
- A limited run of birthday/Christmas cards (packs)
What sounds interesting to you?
Thanks for reading!