Well hello everyone to this weeks Cherry Post!
The past few weeks I have been talking about a commission I've had for Magee St Bakery (there facebook page is here) which I finished off yesterday and dropped it off in person (as shown above). It was such a wonderful custom project to work on that I hope to work with them again in the future :)
Last Sunday I have a very successful event at the NN Cafe which I talked about in a blog post, which you can find by clicking on the Fairs tag at the bottom of the page.
It's been awhile but lets talk about upcoming products/projects planned between the end of May til end of June
- Ball of Wool Red + Yellow drawstring bags. Expected to be available by Sunday 29th May.
- 2 new tote bag designs. Expected to be available during mid-June
- 8 new printed notebook designs. Expected to be available towards the end of June
- At least 3 designs produced for The Coastal Project by end of June.
Going on from what I have mentioned above, I have been going through how much stock I would need for the Atomic Vintage Festival in August while I am not not going to say exactly how much but roughly I need to produce
- 20 different vintage inspired A5 print designs (currently 5)
- 10 different vintage inspired A4 print designs (currently 0)
- 10 different vintage inspired A5 printed notebooks (Currently 2)
- 5 different vintage inspired tote bags (currently 2)
- 15 different vintage inspired printed brooches (currently 3)
Well that's the plan what I believe I need to produce, there might be some changes nearer to the time which I will do a blog post about them.
If you got any questions regarding anything I have talked in this post, do comment below or message me via the contact page :)